Hudson Valley Condo/HOA Association Management
Did you join your community board of managers to try to make a positive difference in your community? The Board of Managers is integral in setting the tone and creating a healthy and happy environment for all member of your community.
It can be an overwhelming job just keeping up with all the resident issues and complaints. When you add managing finances, maintenance, and the administration of your community, it can seem impossible to effectively manage your Condo or HOA community.
With all the demands placed on association boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. Our professionals implement proven, yet adaptable, policies and procedures that resolve all association concerns.
A FEW OF OUR MANAGERIAL SERVICES AS YOUR HUDSON VALLEY ASSOCIATION MANAGER:
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options
- Provide Monthly Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
- Assist in the Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies & Procedures
- Prepare Agendas, Board Packets, and other Administrative Materials for Board and Membership Meetings
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
- Prepare and distribute requested closing documentation for each sale
- Maintain association documents such as the Offering Plan, By-laws, etc.